Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PSMG Winter Drinks

This evening I went to the Professional Services Marketing Group's (www.psmg.co.uk)winter drinks event. A really good opportunity to network and catch up with people in Professional Services marketing. Organised by Michael Sugg and his team, I had a great time.

I have to say that while there are people who, when faced by a room full of people they have never met before rub their hands with glee at the prospect, I don't! However I was made to feel welcome by lots of people, and even met people who had attended one of my Web Analytics seminars, and still talked to me. Hello to the Anne and Gemma from DPP the team from Driver Jonas, Matthew, David, Judith, Mario and everyone else.

So, thank you everyone, and I look forward to seeing you all at the annual conference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home