Tuesday, January 17, 2006

it's been a while so...

I shall start posting again in earnest. That whole christmas thing has put me off my stroke and left me time (and cash) short. Not helped by the fact that we are trying to move house and are being fucked over by a bunch of selfish people who are retired and seem to have nothing better to do with their lives.

This is starting to sound like a rant, I am soooo trying hard not to just rant away here so I shall stop now and return later.

I have just read some of the Chiken Pox stuff and will finish it soon. I am reminded of this by a new incidence of CP in Beckenham which seems to be sweeping through all of the schools here.

Let's hope that little Ellie (did I introduce my daughter, probably not yet - watch this space) gets it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home